Ivanka Trump Has Supposedly ‘Taken The Red Pill’ And Is Now Supposedly A Political Conservative But Hubby Jared Is Still Advising Trump From The Left
By Dave Levine
Stories abound on the internet about Trump’s gorgeous daughter, Ivanka, having “taken the red pill” from a tweet she made with Elon Musk, the owner of Tesla Motors. I do not for a moment believe she’s had “a red moment” as I did in 1996 when I went from Democrat to Republican to Independent Conservative. I’d like to give her the benefit of the doubt, however. But she’ll have to do more than “tweet” to convince me and I’m talking about policy.
Ivanka has been a liberal Democrat. She became a Republican on March 2, 2020. Can she be believed to now be a Conservative? To find out, let’s give Ivanka “The Levine Test”–a policy exam that should lay bare her positions on issues that separate Conservatives from liberals.
- What is Ivanka’s position today on illegal aliens? She’s been a promoter of Amnesty for some time now. A Conservative is solidly anti-Amnesty. Amnesty rewards lawbreaking and it only spawns more Amnesties and more Invasion from Mexico.
- What is Ivanka’s position today on the death penalty? If she’s against it, she’s no Conservative.
- What is Ivanka’s position today on Jailbreak–otherwise known nationally as The First Step Act–which is now being used by left-wing Governors to release thousands of inmates from prisons and jails? Conservatives strongly oppose this. Ivanka’s husband, Jared Kushner, was behind Trump’s First Step Act.
- What is Ivanka’s position on “stimulus bills”–massive bills that devalue the dollar and will be paid for by generations? Stimulus bills are generally opposed by Conservatives.
- What is Ivanka’s position on abortion? Conservatives strongly oppose it.
- What is Ivanka’s position on flooding the U.S. with Indian workers to take American jobs–the H-1B visa program most notably? This cuts against her father’s “Americans First” policy.
- What is Ivanka’s position on mail-in voting being promoted by Pelosi and other Democrats? Conservatives strongly oppose this.
- What is Ivanka’s position on the Lockdown? Conservatives strongly oppose it.
If Ivanka fails to properly answer any of the above, she is no Conservative. In any case, we’ll be watching what she says from here on in.