CONCLUSION: THE 2020 ELECTION IN MARICOPA COUNTY MUST BE DECERTIFIED!
By Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers on Gab.com
Information on the Canvass sent to me by Seth Keshel:
*Canvassed two precincts fully and large sections of precincts throughout the county. Interviewed more voters than 75% of towns/cities in America have residents. Sample falls within 95% scientific accuracy for extrapolations.
1) Votes Lost of Stolen – not recorded at county level – 173,104 – suggests a large swap-out, discarding, or over-scrutinization of votes, perhaps why it took 10 days to finalize election in Arizona? Similar findings from Matt Braynard’s studies in AZ.
2) Ghost (Phantom) votes – non-existent voters with votes recorded – 96,389 – 1 out of 20 interviewed identified at least one phantom voter registered to their address.
3) Voting method does not match official record – Est. 30,000
*Did not vote, but vote recorded
*Voted in person, but mail-in vote recorded instead
4) Liz proposes legislative action
5) 173,104 voted but not record + 96,389 ghost + 30,000 method
299,493 IMPACTED VOTES = 1/7th of the 2.089mm total, and this is the low end estimate.
CONCLUSION: ELECTION IN MARICOPA MUST BE DECERTIFIED